This new and improved set includes thicker wooden pick up sticks and comes in a canvas carry bag allowing this game to taken to any chosen playing location. The handy bag also allows you to store the pickup sticks safely when the game is not in play
You will need a steady hand and nerves of steel to play this giant game. Remove each stick in turn without moving any of the others. Points are scored for each stick removed, with the different coloured sticks worth different points.
Each of the 30 wooden pick up sticks measures 0.9m and have a diameter of 16mm making them thicker improving quality and playability of the game.
Suitable for 2+ players, age 3+
How to Play:
- Simply hold the sticks vertically and let them drop to the ground
- Players then pick up sticks one by one.
- Don't let the other sticks move as the only one that can is the one you are trying to pick up.
- Continue the game until all sticks are picked up.
- Add up the scores and decide whos the winner!
- Helps improve hand eye co-ordination
- Players of all ages can join in the fun!
- Easy to transport and can be taken to any chosen playing location
- 30 coloured wooden sticks
- Canvas carry bag
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Height: 90.5cm
- Length: 7.4cm
- Width: 7.6cm