The Tournament Carrom Set is very high quality; this set will provide a fine game for any level of player
This is a tournament level Carrom Set which features natural finish Kikar edges for a fantastic rebound; this is one of the key aspects that make a great Carrom board
The set has 12mm thick special tournament Mango Plywood playing surface that has been polished to ensure low friction, consistent performance and durability.
This Tournament Carrom set is complete with Tournament quality Carrom coins, a striker, Carrom powder, a rules booklet and is supplied in a Carrom Bag with separate compartments for the board, the accessories and a Carrom Stand. The Carrom stand is available as an optional extra.
The Tournament Carrom set includes:
- 35" x 35" Carrom Board with the following specifications;
- 29" x 29" Internal Playing Area (the official size)
- 3" Kikar Edges for Tournament Standard Rebound (Natural finish)
- 12mm Thick Special Tournament Carrom Mango playing surface
- 2” Deep Board
- 4 Netted Pockets
- Fixings for Carrom Stand (Stand sold Separately)
- Weight 18kg
- Tournament quality Wooden Carrom Coins (11 x White, 11 x Black, 2 x Red)
- Tournament quality Acrylic Carrom Striker Coin
- 30gms of Carrom Powder
- Rules Booklet
Originating in India hundreds of years ago, Carrom today is amongst the world's most popular indoor games. A fast paced tactical game of skill and technique, effectively the Indian game of pool, where coins replace the balls and you flick the striker with your fingers instead of using a cue.