Porticoes provide the perfect support for climbing plants around your doorway, offering shade in Summer and shelter in Winter.
The Edwardian Portico is ideal for framing doors, windows & double patio doors.
The high quality galvanised steel tube and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Available in 1.8m or 2.1m wide
Supplied with patio feet which can be removed for installation directly into the ground and Lattice infill to help support your climbing plants and create a living feature.
A 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your portico for many years to come.
- Designed manufactured in the UK
- Available in 1.8m or 2.1m wide
- ideal for framing the entrance to your patio or terrace.
- The Edwardian portico is ideal for roses and other climbing plants
- Perfect for providing shade in summer and shelter in winter
- Lattice infills included to help support plant growth
- Suitable for placement over single or double doorways
Available in two sizes, see available options above.
W1.8M X H2.7m
W2.1M X H2.7m
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Patio feet included but can be removed if installed directly into ground
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Supplied in 2 sections
- Slot together joints for easy installation
- All fixings supplied
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth of 38cm