Pushing the boundaries of design the curvaceous Horti Hood 90º fold-up greenhouse is perfect for the ‘Grow Your Own’ fan.
This innovative, wall-mounted greenhouse is a great way to germinate your seeds, grow on your plants and then extend the growing season… all in one place. With your HortiHood you can grow a wider variety of plants.
Access couldn’t be easier or quicker. Simply lift up the front and hold it in place with the hook or loops & toggles. For more serious pottering you can slide the frame under the integral rain awning. This not only holds it securely out of the way, it also prevents rain from gathering in the folds and saves you from a potential soaking when you close the greenhouse after heavy rain. An additonal, double hooked, central strap provides extra support and helps reinforce the HortiHood in the event of snow.
Your Hortihood 90° folding PVC greenhouse can be fixed to a wall or fence with the screws and plugs included in the pack. You can use one on your allotment, fixed to the side of your shed.
The Grow Your Own Curved Plastic Wall Growhouse combines imaginative design with simple functionality to provide a protective growing area for your seeds, cuttings & vegetable plants.
Height:167cm Width:250cm Depth:167cm
Its key features are as follows :
- Quick and easy to set up.Extremely spacious at: 250 cm wide x 167 cm deep x 167 cm high
- Germinate your seeds, grow on your plants and then extend the growing season if desired all in one place
- Simple “lift -up, drop down” access, multi position height adjustment
- Folds up against the wall when not in use
- Encourages plant growth and helps protect your plants through the winter
- Ventilation panels for hot and humid weather
- Great for troughs, growbags, pots, staging or open ground
- Integral awning to prevent rain build up in the pleats when folded open
- Ground loops to peg down & secure the Growhouse to protect against windy conditions.
- Fixing kit included.Tough, UV stabilised, PVC material
- Suitable for walls and fences above 115 cm high