This traditional French shaped elliptical steel Monet arch, as created by the world-famous impressionist painter Claude Monet in his garden at Giverny, outside Paris, is perfect for wider spans such over pathways and enhancing the focal point of the garden. Monet appreciated the value of a focal point in the garden to frame a view or draw the eye to specific planting. The structure's classic, flatter curves lend themselves to wider path ways. As in the beautiful rose walk pictured, a sequence of arches help to create a stunning walk way and draw the eye down the garden.
Made from robust tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for ultimate strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer coating has a matt black texture finish and is both stylish and high quality.
As with all of our fully forged structures the Monet Arch includes slim line, welded joints offering a neat design, great strength and simple installation.
Our structures are designed to be installed directly into the ground – we recommend a depth of 30- 40cm for maximum strength and longevity, which is added to the final height of the structure you select.
A 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your arch for many years to come.
Height: 2.1m Width: 1.2m Depth: 45cm
Please contact us if you require a different size.
- Designed in the UK and manufactured by our skilled team
- Popular sizes available from 1.2m to 3.6m wide to suit all settings
- The Monet arch is ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and jasmine
- Suitable to support even the most vigorous climbers
- Ideal to create a Laburnum or Wisteria Walkway
- Lattice infills available to help support plant growth
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Ideal as a feature in the Kitchen Garden, Orchard or any garden setting
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure