Originating in India hundreds of years ago, Carrom today is amongst the world’s favourite indoor games. Carrom is often seen as a cross between Snooker, Marbles and Air Hockey! A fast paced tactical game of skill and technique, effectively the Indian game of pool, where coins replace the balls and you flick the striker with your fingers instead of using a cue.
Carrom is easy to understand, fun to play, and suitable for all ages.
This Carrom Set is the perfect entry level board, or for someone who would like to purchase a 29" official size playing surface with very respectable specifications for a very good price!
The Carrom board edges are made from 2" Mango wood for good purchase and rebound.
The playing surface is made from 4mm special Carrom Mango Plywood that has been polished for a smooth low friction and hard wearing finish
This Carrom Set is complete with Carrom coins, a striker, Carrom Powder and a rules booklet. A Carrom stand and Carrom Bag are also available as an optional extras for the Carrom Set.
The Carrom set includes:
- 33" x 33" Carrom Board with the following specifications;
- 29" x 29" Internal Playing Area (the official size)
- 2" wide mango wood edges with rosewood detail corners
- 4mm thick special Carrom mango plywood playing surface
- 1.5" Deep Board
- 4 Netted Pockets
- Fixings for Carrom Stand (Stand sold Separately)
- Weight 8kg
- Wooden Carrom Coins (11 x White, 11 x Black, 2 x Red)
- Acrylic Striker Carrom Coin
- 30gms of Carrom Powder
- Rules Booklet
- Nylon Bag to store coins, Powder and Rules
A LASTING GIFT THAT WILL GIVE PLEASURE DURING THE WINTER MONTHS AHEAD.